- Muriu-Ng’ang’a FW, Mucheru-Muna MW, Waswa F, Mairura FS 2017. Socio-economic factors influencing utilisation of rain water harvesting and saving technologies in Tharaka South, Eastern Kenya. Agricultural Water Management 194 (2017) 150–159 (with student)
- Shisanya, C.A., Onywere, S.M. and Obando, J.A. (2017) Sustainable Water Resources Management for Food Security in Kenya: Case of Bwathonaro Catchment. Open Access Library Journal, 4: e3524.
- Kiboi, M.N., Ngetich, K.F., Diels, J., Mucheru-Muna, M., Mugwe, J., Mugendi, D.N 2017. Minimum tillage, tied ridging and mulching for better maize yield and yield stability in the Central Highlands of Kenya. Soil & Tillage Research, 170: 157-166. (with student)
- Muthaura C, Mucheru-Muna M, Zingore Z, Kihara J and Muthamia J 2017. Effect of application of different nutrients on growth and yield parameters of maize (Zea mays), Case of Kandara Murang’a County. ARPN Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science, Vol. 12, No. 1, January 2017. (with student)
- Mugi-Ngenga EW, Mucheru-Muna MW, Mugwe JN, Ngetich FK, Mairura FS,and Mugendi DN 2016. Household's socio-economic factors influencing the level of adaptation to climate variability in the dry zones of Eastern Kenya. Journal of Rural Studies 43 (2016) 49-60 (with student)
- Peterson Njeru, Immaculate Maina, John Lekasi, Stephene Kimani, Anthony Esilaba, Jayne Mugwe and Mucheru-Muna M 2016. Climate Smart agriculture adaptation strategies for rainfed agriculture in drought prone areas of central Kenya. International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance andEcology . Vol 12 (2) 113-124. Inderscience Publishers Ltd. (with student)
- Adamteya N, Musyok M, Zundel C, Guillermo J, Cobo, Karanja E, Fiaboe K, Muriuki A, Mucheru-Muna MW, Vanlauwe B, Berseta E, Messmera M, Gattingera A, Bhullara G, Cadisch G, Fliessbach A, Mädera P, Nigglia U, and Foster D. 2016. Productivity, profitability and partial nutrient balance in maize-based conventional and organic farming systems in Kenya. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 235 (2016) 61–79
- Joy A. Obando, S. Onywere, C. Shisanya, A. Ndubi, D. Masiga, Z. Irura, N. Mariita, and H. Maragia, (2016). Impact of Short-Term Flooding on Livelihoods in the Kenya Rift Valley Lakes. In M.E. Meadows, J.-C. Lin (eds.), Geomorphology and Society, Advances in Geographical and Environmental Sciences, DOI 10.1007/978-4-431-56000-5_12, Pg 193-215. Springer Japan 2016.
Mingate, FM., Letema, S.C, & Obiero, K. (2016). Designing a functional community forest association: a case of Mueleshi, Kakamega County, Kenya. Asian Journal of Applied Science Vol 04 Issue 05, October 2016.
- Afuye, F., Letema, S. & Munala G. (2016). Impact of Motivation on Productivity of Craftsmen in Construction Firms in Lagos, Nigeria. International Journal of Economics and Finance; Vol. 8, No. 4.
- Afuye, F., Letema, S. & Munala G. (2016). Application of Motivation in Nigeria Construction Industry: Factor Analysis Approach. International Journal of Economics and Finance; Vol. 8, No. 5
- Next >>
Last Updated on Friday, 02 March 2018 07:23