Dr. Simon Wainaina Mburu
Title/Qualification: DR. PhD
- Okoth, I. Mburu, S.W (2016) The link between poor parenting, Drug abuse and youth, Kibera in Nairobi, Kenya
- Mburu, S.W (2017) Relationship between socio-economic exclusion and community based Waste management practices in Kibera informal settlements, Nairobi County.
- The impacts of Sub-Saharan workers immigrants in Scotland: Brain waste or an economic opportunity? Unpublished Master’s Thesis. University of Dundee
- Webinar: Climate Resilience Information System and Planning Tool for Mahatma Ghandi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme. Supporting risk informed early action planning. 20th May, 2021.
- EIA Training Institutions Representatives Meeting. Panari Hotel Nairobi- 3rd June 2015
- Teaching Methodology Course, Kenyatta University from 28th May to 14th November 2013