Areas Research Interest : Farmland Biodiversity & Sustainable Development; Natural Resources Based conflicts; Water and Food security Issues; Climate Change & Sustainability Science/Education.
- FIELD: Environmental Studies
- 2008 PhD in Environmental Studies –Kenyatta University
[Farmland Biodiversity and Sustainable development]
- FIELD: Biological Resources Conservation
1994 Masters Degree in Conservation Biology – University of Cape Town
- FIELD: Education
Post Graduate Diploma in Education – (Kenyatta University)
- FIELD: Biological Sciences
1985 Bachelor of Science Degree ((Bot/Zoo) – (Nairobi University)
1980 Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education - Kianyaga High School
1978 East African Certificate if Education – Thika High School
1974 Certificate of Primary Education – Karindundu Primary School
- Muriuki, J. N., 2008. The Potentials of agroforestry in biodiversity conservation and sustainable development: a case study of the Mt.Kenya region.Ph.D Thesis.
- Muriuki, J. N., de Klerk, H. M., Williams, P. H., Bennun, L. A., Crowe, T. M. &vanden Berge, E. Using patterns of distribution and diversity of Kenyan birds to select and prioritize areas for conservation.Biodiversity and Conservation, Vol 6 N0. 2 (ISSN 0960 – 3115) (1997): 191-210.
- Co-operation or Conflict? Ways of Managing Scarce Natural Resources in Africa: A case of Community Wildlife Conservation in Kenya.UnionKatu Publication – Finland (issn 0789 – 919x
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 04:54