Name: Dr. Otieno Dorcas Beryl (Mrs.)
Department/Unit/Section: Environmental Studies and Community Development
Contact Address: P.O. Box 43844-00100
Position: Senior Lecturer
Download Full CV
- Action Learning: A tool for Promoting Values and Ethics in Education for Sustainable Development. Paper prepared for a consultation on ”Drivers and Barriers for Learning for Sustainable Development in Pre-School, School and Teacher Education”. 27-29 March 2006, Goteborg, Sweden.
- Re-orienting Higher Education to address Environmental Sustainability.
Paper prepared for the Regional Conference on the Role of African Universities in the attainment of Millennium Development Goals. 14-18 November 2005 At the School of Monetary Studies, Nairobi.
- Developing a Environmental Policy Towards Greening Kenyatta University: Paper prepared for the International Conference: EMSU002 in Africa, Environmental Management for Sustainable Universities: The Role of Higher Education in Sustainable Development. 11-13 September 2002, Rhodes University, Grahams town, South Africa.
- Education for Sustainability in Kenya: An assessment of progress made in implementing Agenda 21(1992-2002). The Kenya NGO position towards the earth summit 2002 and beyond
- Women and Sustainable development in Kenya: An assessment of progress made in implementing agenda 21(1992-2002). The Kenya NGO position towards the earth summit 2002 and beyond.
Membership to Proffessional/NGO Organizations
- Environmental Research Education and Training Consulting Services Ltd. (ENRET).
- Social Science and Medicine Africa Network (SOMA - NET).
- The Association of African Women for Research and Development (AAWORD) (K).
- Women in Development and Environment Network (WIDEN)
- The African Centre of Studies and Technology (ACTS)
- Organisation for Social Science Research in Eastern and Southern Africa (OSSREA).
- The Eastern Africa Environmental Network (EAEN).
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 04:08