- MASTER OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT)
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION)
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN FASHION DESIGN
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN COMMUNITY RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE IN HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- MASTER OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES (AGROFORESTRY AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT)
- MASTER OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- MASTER OF ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
Admission Requirements( Masters of Environmental Studies)
The common regulations for all Masters Degrees in the University shall apply. In addition, eligibility to the programme will require an applicant to have one of the following qualifications:
First degree in a relevant discipline with at least upper second class or its equivalent from Kenyatta University or any other recognized university.
A lower second-class degree in relevant disciplines with at least two years of working experience in areas related to environmental studies and community development.
Doctor of Philosophy in :
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Education
Study Mode and Duration
The Masters programmes are by coursework, examination, and thesis. The first two semesters are taken up in coursework, examinations, and thesis proposal development. At the end of the two semesters, students are expected to immediately embark on data collection, analysis, and thesis writing. Masters programmes normally take 2 years of full time study, or 3 years of part time study.Doctoral studies are by research and thesis.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 October 2013 14:45